What is travel nursing?
How do you become a travel nurse?
What do you need to get started?
What is the average pay?
● Flexibility; you pick the assignments and choose how much you work
● Extra money; travel nurses often make at least 15% more than staff nurses!
● New and exciting work environments
● Free (or compensated) housing; travel nurses either live in housing that the agency sets up, or they get a non-taxable housing check to use
● Improve your resume; try out new specialties and gain enhanced skills and experience
● Meet new people; connections and networking can vastly improve your career opportunities!